Live Onsite at Your Location -or- Live Webinar
Doctors – Providers
Faculty – Attorneys – Accountants
Lower job stress levels while upgrading professionalism and service through professional service training uniquely geared toward highly educated professionals. This customer service training is a credible no-nonsense approach.
We have seen that respect toward others and high-level professionalism can be readily learned and integrated. The concepts and skills in our professional service training move beyond a surface approach that might be called “smile training.” An easily learned model invites personal development while upgrading one’s ability to manage customer and co-worker attitudes and behaviors. Key issues creating most professional dilemmas are addressed. Field-tested best practices are provided.
Participants learn a model describing typical responses to stress, along with immediately useful approaches that invite positive exchanges & outcomes. “The Excellence Flow” and skills during “moments of truth” open the way for:
- Effective partnership and better perceptions of your organization;
- Professionals’ positive behavior that is reinforced interaction after interaction;
- Awareness and understanding among professional groups as they coordinate efforts to manage the workplace experience better and better.
Insights about the people-side of the job
2) Professional Balance.
I can give customers, colleagues, and staff a great experience only when I’m in balance myself
3) Managing Imbalance in Self, Customers and Coworkers.
A self-description model creates practical awareness about human behavior and how it impacts effective outcomes
4) 4 Habits to Remain “Professional Always.”
Two thinking habits & two doing habits to stay a balanced, respectful, effective professional
5) The Professional Excellence Flow.
Specific practical steps to manage each customer and coworker interaction with excellence
6) Additional Best Practices—as needed
7) Follow-up and Reinforcement Resources